Friday, September 30, 2011

SCOOBY DOO - A Film By Christopher Nolan


For my first post I decided to do a "Nolanized" take on Scooby Doo.  Seemed like a good fit given the cartoon was all about solving mysteries.  There seems to be an obsession in Hollywood right now with doing "realistic" takes on everything, and I did this poster, in part, to show how ridiculous the concept is when applied to something that shouldn't be taken seriously.  On the other hand, this is a version of the movie I'd actually like to see.  Weird.

Make sure to comment on what you'd like to see me do for next week!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a poster of a live-action Akira by David Fincher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do a poster for Transformers meets The Fighter? OH WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you do a poster for a James Cameron-directed Smurfs movie?

    ReplyDelete